Writing is an art … and a science. If you want to produce professional publications, documentation, websites, brochures or newsletters, ensure that you employ the services of a competent writer.
Services offered byinclude:
- science and technical writing
- feature writing for glossy publications, reviews, magazines
- academic editing of PhD theses and masters dissertations
- synthesis reports for academic conferences
- newsletters, electronic (email) newsletters
- articles, corporate writing, feature writing
- website content writing and content management
- speeches, interviews
- proofreading, sub-editing, editing
- business documents and CVs
- script writing for videos
I am an experienced science writer and science journalist. I write about anything from astrophysics, to engineering, ecology and social science. So my speciality really is writing about complex subject matter for diverse and non-scientific audiences. I do work for universities and research agencies both local and international, and I also write for the private sector e.g. engineering companies and industry federations.
I have expertise in web content writing and have done stints as a freelance copywriter working for advertising agencies.
Writing holds the potential to move people to change and it is my intention atto use the written word and good communication practice to change the world for the better.
I put people and planet before profits and my writing is always ethically inspired.
For examples of my work visit the portfolio page and specialities page.